Summer Dress Trend This Year

Bookmark and Share
Dress Trend celebrity favorite summer this year from 2010 to 2011. Like many popular artists Boulee Ashley Tisdale, and Teri Hatcher are fans Boulee. Latest fashion line has now released a summer dress that captured the hearts and our favorite Hollywood celebrity.

Created by designer Debbie Morad, this collection gives new meaning to dress chic. Boulee are fundamental differences about the pieces that are made are always flatters all body types. Once quoted okezone from Hollyscoop.

The designer was inspired to create this collection after a desperate with the lack of variety in his own closet.

"Boulee for various female style, mood, personality, and I remember this because I make any design of this collection," said Morad.

"The first time I saw a dress Boulee, I was amazed. I was at a Hollywood party, and view it from across the room. What I liked most of the dress is the way that flows, the pattern is good, and her sexual attractiveness. I rushed to see on the dress and read Boulee. I fell in love, "he continued"

Boulee collections can be found in the famous boutiques across the country including Shoprumor.com, Fred Segal, and Diavolina in Los Angeles, Big Drop, as well as in NYC and national Nordstrom. In addition to the above celebrity, Kim Kardashian, Kelly Ripa, and Jessica Stroup are also included Boulee fans.


YOUR AD HERE